Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One nasty little bug...

It seems like everyone is getting the dreaded RSV! Every time I sign into baby center.com or face.book someone new has posted that it has been confirmed that their little one has it. UGHH.... that is what I fear more than anything. Aiden only has one more round of the vaccine to go (in March) and *knocks on wood* we have been safe from it so far. I guess we need to quarantine him or put him in a bubble when we go out, but we all know that isn't going to happen. Both mommy and baby would go insane if we couldn't leave the house!
Hopefully I won't be jinxing anything- but Aaron and I were just talking the other night about how lucky we were that Aiden hasn't been sick. His doctors had pretty much guaranteed  us that he would need at least one set of ear tubes (if not multiple). But *knocks on wood again* so far so good.
If we can just make it through the rest of winter without any problems we will be in good shape. I am beginning to think maybe we are finally catching a break. Maybe the big guy upstairs realized he gave us enough to handle right now and that we don't need anything else going on. Maybe we just got lucky. Whatever the reason, I am thankful. We do not need that nasty little bug in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment